2019 Land Pride 706NT
Call for Price
Land Pride’s 706NT and 1006NT End Wheel No-Till Drills are ideal for seeding in a wide variety of applications from pasture renovation to utility reclamation or food plots to food production. They are a great combination between the productivity of a large drill and the versatility of a compact one. Both models feature large end wheels designed for unmatched ground gauging in rugged terrain. In addition, the in-line end wheels minimize side loading on contours and hills, dramatically extending the life of the no-till openers. Our 706NT comes standard with a 17-bushel main seed box, the 1006NT is 25-bushel. You can also add a small seeds box and either a native grass box or a fertilizer box. These drills also include a 6-position hitch that adjusts to your tractor’s hitch height to keep the drill level in planting position. Furthermore, with its high clearance and end wheel design, the 706NT and 1006NT can go virtually anywhere your tractor can pull it, without gouging or bottoming out.
- High Transport Clearance: Can go anywhere your tractor can pull it without gouging or bottoming out.
- Large Inline End Wheels: Unmatched ground gauging in rugged terrain. Inline end wheels minimize side loading on contours and side-hills, dramatically extending the life of the no-till openers.
- Standard Main Seedbox With 2.4 Bushels Per Foot Capacity: The optional small seeds box and either a native grass seedbox, a fertilizer box, or a second seedbox can be added to the standard main seedbox.
- Seed Level Indicator: Easy to read from the tractors seat and indicates the amount of left.
- 4 Speed Gearbox For Various Seed Rates: Makes seed rates changes quick and painless.
- Automatic Clutch: Disengages when the drill is lifted for making end-row-turns.
- Wide Seed Cups: Delivers the rate you choose, evenly and gently whether the seed is small, large, or fragile.
- Calibration Crank: Makes it easier to calibrate. Eliminates need to jack up the drive tire to calibrate.
- Grease Bank For Coulter Pivots: Makes it easier to lubricate coulter pivots frequently.
- Rain-Tight Lids: Provides maximum seed and fertilizer protection.
- Lock-out Hub: Disengages all drive components for reduce wear on drive system when transporting.
- Safety Lighting: Makes it safer to transport.
- Acremeter: Indicates the acres planted.
- Six-Position Adjustable Hitch Height: Adjusts to your tractor’s hitch height to keep the drill level in planting position.
- Standard Weight Brackets: Can add standard tractor weights to the weight brackets for even better penetration in tough no-till conditions.
- Folding Tongue Option: Folds the tongue in half to use less storage space.
- Drill Model: 706NT
- Horsepower: 55 HP Min.
- Hitch: Pull-Type, Pintle or Clevis
- Working Width: 7'
- Width: 9' 10"
- Length: 13' 10"
- Height: 6' 7"
- Ground Clearance: 13.5"
- Weight lbs - (kg): 3,900 (1,769)
- Seedbox Capacity - Main: 17.5 bu.
- Small Seeds Box: 1.7 bu.
- Native Grass Box: 7 bu.
- Fertilizer Box: 6.5 cu./ft.
- Row Spacing: 7.5"
- Number of Openers: 10
- Tires: 9.00 x 24, 8-ply
- Opener Travel: 6.5"
- Opener Depth Range: 0 - 3.5"
- Opener Down Pressure: 90 - 180 lbs
- Coulters: 5/8" Turbo or 3/16" Fluted
- Acre Meter Digital: Optional
- Row Count
- 7 ft.
- Seed Box Capacity
- Seedbox Capacity - Main: 17.5 bu.; Small Seeds Box: 1.7 bu.; Native Grass Box: 7 bu.; Fertilizer Box: 6.5 cu./ft.
- Empty Weight
- 3,900 (1,769 Kg)
- 13 ft. 10 in.
- 9 ft. 10 in.
- 6 ft. 7 in.