2019 Land Pride RCFM3010 Pull-Type
Call for Price
Performance in a Medium-Duty Cutter.
The RCF30 Series is the perfect medium-duty cutter for pastures and roadside applications. Available in 3-Point, semi-mount or pull-type, the RCF30 features a 2-1/2" cutting capacity and 1/4" side skirts. Plus, every RCF30 comes with the rugged dependability that Land Pride Rotary Cutters are known for.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards : All Land Pride Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures.
- 540 or 1000 rpm: Fits wider variety of tractors.
- High gearbox hp rating: Gearboxes are built rugged. See Specifications for actual Gearbox hp ratings.
- 5 Yr. limited gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity
- 3 Gearboxes: Allows equal torque to be spread to left and right gearbox.
- Splined rubber flex-couplers between the center and outboard gearboxes: Protects the driveline and gearboxes from hard objects in the blade path.
- Pull-Type constant velocity driveline Option: Constant velocity driveline reduces chatter and extends life of U-joint during turns.
- Slip-clutch protection on main driveline: Slip-clutch is more convenient than shear-bolt, protects gearbox against sudden impact.
- 8'- Cat. 1 & 2 or 10'- Cat. 2 & 3 3-point & semi-mount hitches or pull-type hitch: Fits a wide range of tractors. Semi-Mount and Pull-Type fit older tractors without a top link and smaller tractors without enough lift capacity
- 10 Gauge deck, fully welded: Fully welded deck adds rigidity.
- 1/4" Thick sidewalls: Protects sidewalls from thrown objects
- Round back design: Allows for cleaner and efficient discharge of material, helps eliminate damage to rear corners by not sticking out.
- Pull-Type w/dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods eliminate deck twisting when going over uneven terrain
- Chain or rubber guard option: Reduces flying debris.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Adds reinforcement to side panels. Replaceable shoes allow for change before wearing through to weld-on piece.
- Splined blade hub: Splined blade hub offers tight non-slipping attachment to output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft
- 1" x 4" Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper as well as gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated blades: Heat-treated blades last longer than non-heat-treated blades.
- 2 1/2" Diameter cutting capacity: Aids in cutting brush.
- High blade tip speed: Means cleaner cutting. See Specifications for actual blade tip speeds
- Laminated tires: Laminated tires can handle almost any condition and don’t go flat.
- Quick Hitch adaptable: 3-Point and semi-mount are Quick Hitch adaptable.
- Model: RCFM3010 Pull-Type
- Machine weight with front & rear rubber guards. Includes hydraulic cylinder & 21" wheels with semi-mount and pull type units: 2,214 lbs.
- Hitch: with dual self level rods
- Pull type tongue weight: 983 lbs
- Park jack: Parking jack attaches to the tongue of the pull type cutter
- Cutting width: 10' - 0"
- Overall width: 10' - 6 1/2"
- Overall length: 13' - 1"
- Deck height: 11 1/2"
- Cutting height: 2" - 12" (5.1 cm - 30.5 cm)
- Cutting capacity: 2 1/2"
- Tractor Hp rating: 50 - 110 hp
- Gearbox horsepower rating: T-box - 160 hp, outboard 110 hp
- Gearbox: 540 rpm or 1000 rpm driven gearbox. Cast iron housing, beveled gears
- Gearbox input / output shaft size: Input shaft = 1 3/4" - 20 spline Output shaft = 2" dia
- Gearbox lubrication: 80-90w EP gear lube
- Gearbox oil capacity, end boxes: Comer = 6 pints
- Gearbox oil capacity, T-box: Comer = 4.5 pints
- Deck material thickness: 10 gauge (3.4 mm)
- Deck side skirt thickness: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump jumper: 2 ea. - 3/16" (5 mm) Round pan
- Blades (4): 1/2" x 4" (1.3 cm x 10.2 cm) Heat treated Free-swinging suction blades
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade tip speed: 17,300 fpm
- Driveline : ASE Cat. 4 equal angle shaft or constant velocity u-joint
- Driveline protection: 2 plate slip clutch Rubber flex coupler to wing boxes
- Tailwheel options - pull-type w/single spindle: 2 tires: 6" x 9" x 21" Laminated or 24" x 7.7" recap foam filled aircraft or 29" x 16 ply aircraft
- Tailwheel options - pull-type w/dual spindles: 4 tires: 6" x 9" x 21" Laminated or 24" x 7.7" recap foam filled aircraft or 29" x 16 ply aircraft
- Wheel bearings: Tapered roller bearing in cast iron hub
- Shock absorption: Spring shock absorber on axle of semi-mount & pull type
- Front guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, single chain guard, or double chain guard
- Rear guard: Optional: Rubber deflector, single chain guard, or double chain guard
- Working Width
- 10 ft.
- 10 ft. 6 1/2 in.
- 13 ft. 1 in.
- 2,214 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-110 hp