2019 Land Pride RCR2596 Pull-Type
Call for Price
A perfect fit for any size farm.
The Pull-Type model features two leveling rods that connect the rear axle to the front tongue. This enables the deck to stay level over uneven ground conditions. The height controlling axle cylinder is attached to two deck springs that help cushion the cutter in rough terrain. A narrow tongue on Pull-Type allows for tight turns.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- Tractor horsepower range: 30 - 110 hp
- Gearbox horsepower rating: 120 Horsepower on splitter gearbox and 60 hp on outboard gearboxes.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- 3 Gearboxes: Allows equal torque to be spread to left and right gearbox.
- Splined rubber flex- couplers between the center and outboard gearboxes: Protects the driveline and gearboxes from hard objects in the blade path.
- Slip-clutch protection on main driveline: Slip-clutch is more convenient than shear-bolt, protects gearbox against sudden impact.
- Pull-type: fits older tractors without a top link or smaller tractors without enough lift capacity.
- High productive cutting width: cuts 8'-0" width.
- Fully welded 10 gauge deck: Fully welded deck adds rigidity.
- 3/16" Sidewall thickness: Protects sidewalls from thrown objects.
- Obstacle free underside: Underside of deck is free of reinforcement members which tend to allow material to lodge.
- Round back design: Allows for cleaner and efficient discharge of material, helps eliminate damage to rear corners by not sticking out.
- Dual leveling rods: Dual leveling rods eliminate deck twisting when going over uneven terrain.
- Chain or rubber shield option: Reduces flying debris.
- Full length skids with replaceable shoes: Adds reinforcement to side panels. Replaceable shoes allows for change before wearing through to weld-on piece.
- Splined blade hub: Splined blade hub offers tight non-slipping attachment to output shaft.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard stump jumper aids in sliding over obstructions, which helps protect gearbox output shaft.
- 1" x 4" Blade bar: Heavy-duty blade bar adds support to stump jumper as well as gearbox output shaft.
- 1/2" x 4" Heat-treated blades: Heat-treated blades last longer than non-heat-treated blades.
- 1 1/2" Dia. cutting :capacity Aids in cutting brush.
- High blade tip speed: 14,792 FPM
- Laminated tires: Laminated tires can handle almost any condition.
- Airplane tires: (Pull-type only) Airplane tires offer smooth road-ability.
- Fits Land Pride Quick-Hitch: Allows for quick and easy one person hook-up
- Machine weight (With front and rear chain shields): 1,665 lbs.
- Hitch: w/dual level rods
- Pull type tongue weight: 651 lbs
- Cutting width: 7' - 10"
- Overall width: 8' - 3 3/4"
- Overall length: 12' - 1/4"
- Deck height: 9 5/8"
- Cutting height: 2" - 12"
- Cutting capacity: 1 1/2"
- Tractor Hp rating: 40 - 110
- Gearbox horsepower rating: Center - 100 hp Outboard 60 hp
- Gearbox (Speed up beveled gears): 540 rpm power take-off driven gearbox, Cast iron housing, beveled gears
- Gearbox lubrication 80-90w EP
- Gearbox oil capacity End boxes: 2.5 Pints
- Gearbox oil capacityT-box: 4.5 Pints
- Gearbox Input/ output shaft size: Input shaft = 1 3/4" - 20 spline, Output shaft = 2" dia.
- Deck material thickness: 10 Gauge
- Skids: Replaceable
- Stump jumper: Round pan 3/16"
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 4" Heat treated, Free-swinging suction blades
- Blade bolts: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade tip speed: 14,592 fpm
- Driveline Cat 4, w/equal angle u-joint
- Driveline protection: 4 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel option: 6" x 9" x 21" Laminated or 24" recap aircraft tires
- Optional safety shields: Front & rear chain/ front & rear rubber
- Working Width
- 7 ft. - 10 in.
- 8 ft. - 3 3/4 in.
- 12 ft. - 1/4 in.
- 1,665 lbs
- Recommended HP
- 40 - 110 HP