2019 STIHL MS 362
Call for Price
An optimal combination of torque, power and weight - all in one chainsaw.
For all your tree felling, bucking, de-limbing and other thinning operations, turn to the MS 362
chainsaw. With its reduced weight and large fuel capacity, this saw mixes great power with fuel
efficiency. Its advanced engine technology reduces exhaust emissions to provide you with a
dependable tool for the jobsite. The MS 362 also runs longer between filter cleaning and features a
lifetime air filter that you do not need to replace - just keep clean. The MS 362 is a no-fuss,
hardworking chainsaw that will satisfy any professional tree or forestry personnel as well as firewood
- Common Features for Chainsaws: View the features common to many STIHL chainsaws.
- Pre-Separation Air Filtration System: This time-saving technology boosts the efficiency of the engine's filter system, doubling the time between air filter cleanings. Air drawn into the engine is first separated via centrifugal force, ejecting the heavier dirt particles before being routed to the air filter. This pre-separation means less dirt to be captured by the air filter, resulting in less frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Side-Access Chain Tensioner: The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
- Toolless fuel and oil caps with retainers Simply lift the lever and twist the caps to remove or tighten. There‘s no need to use a tool to tighten or loosen.
- Decompression Valve: The decompression valve, also referred to as 'deco' or 'deco valve', vents compression in the cylinder for easier starting. The decompression valve temporarily reduces the compression in the combustion chamber during cranking and helps reduce the effort needed to pull the starter rope. It is opened manually and closes automatically as soon as the engine fires.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Displacement: 59.0 cc (3.6 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 3.5 kW (4.69 bhp)
- Powerhead Weight: Flush-Cut: 5.6 kg (12.3 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 600 cc (20.3 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 325 cc (11.0 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain: 3/8" RS3
- Guide Bar Lengths (Recommended Ranges): 40 to 63 cm (16" to 25") STIHL ROLLOMATIC®
- Power Source: Gas
- 3.6 cu. in. (59.0 cc)
- Horse Power
- 4.69 bhp (3.5 kW)
- 12.3 lb. (5.6 kg)
- Bar Length Options
- 16 in. to 25 in. (40 to 63 cm)